Halaman Terpenting!!!


Thursday, September 12, 2019

Album Review : Slaughter Beach, Dog - Safe And Also No Fear

Musician : Slaughter Beach, Dog
Album : Safe And Also No Fear
Date Release : Aug 02nd 2019
Publisher : Lame-O Records

Hi! Its glad to know that I'm able to sit myself down to write a content for this rotten music blog. You know what?! Treat yourself carefully if you have a gout problem. The pain is fuckin real I swear! Being old sux indeed. And this time we're gonna have a Philly's favorite band that just put out their newest album entitled 'Safe And Also No Fear', yes give a way for Slaugther Beach, Dog fellas! As the story tells, we all know that Jake Ewald throughout his works on Modern Baseball. Well its been a damn long time as well that I never heard any news about them as well...
Okay thankgod I dont put out so much words about Modern Baseball which gonna be out of context if I write that lol! Actually I'm not the first timer listening to Slaugther Beach, Dog tunes but you know I'm kinda not into much the tunes on their previous stuffs like Birdie or Welcome though I know that the band itself has been a news to everyone since the first EP they put out Family Dinner 'Dawg'. I can honestly say that the recent full length they put out 'Safe And Also No Fear' is one of the best stuff to put out to date.
What makes me can say that?? Its because all I can hear on this full length they put out an emotional loop on this one though you can still hear a contemplate and such a strong sense of songwriting on Slaughter Beach, Dog  will always do on every of their album. Jake's songwritings I can say on this full length has reached into the next level comparing to his previous works. That's actually something that everyone should notice on as I might say.
As much everyone says that when a musician has reached on the top of his/her/their level, it should be so hard for maintaining on his/her/their last position. Well hopefully this wont happen to this favorite Philly band and I believe that Jack's songwriting would be more attractive on the next stuff he'll put out. Lets hope for the best then...
This full length is put out by the legendary Lame-O-Records which has put out their 3 consecutive full lengths. This full length is available on vinyl, CD, and digital forms on many many platforms like bandcamp, spotify, deezer, etc. This tunes totally works well to listen to on any Sunday night in the term of welcoming asshole Monday.



Slaughter Beach, Dog's Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://slaughterbeach.bandcamp.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SlaughterBeachDawg/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/beatsbydog

No comments: