Halaman Terpenting!!!


Thursday, August 6, 2020

Album Review : Losing Fight - Lost In Colour

Musician : Losing Fight
Album : Lost In Colour
Date Release : June 26th 2020
Publisher : DAG Records

Alright finally able to set myself writing for an update for this shitty webzine beneath the busy days. And yes right now we have a Kuningan based band that just put out their debut full length independently, Losing Fight. I dont know well at the first time I heard the band I think that I'm gonna listen to any youth crew band lol. Well names are just the names, at the very least is its judgement on the music.Speaking about Kuningan, all I can remember is the green view and its chill air lol. Its a fitting place for any human for residing or chilling for awhile apart from the city's pollution and its madness. Alright this review looks like a travel blogger cause I'm out of topic right now lol, but I heard the stories from Dirty Ass guys that Kuningan might be a good option for any touring bands around these days. So ya hopefully my dumb emo band could pay a visit to that place someday! Lets hope so...
Actually, I was about to set myself to see these guys live awhile ago but they decide to cancel the tour cause of the guy has to be hospitalize as I could remember. And yes its been such a great previllage as the band contacted me to do a review for their full length entitled 'Lost In Colour' that just out on June. I personally have been paying attention to this band since they had their EP out, yea its kinda excite me cause you know they're from Kuningan which I can say its not the place where any good band could make 'an appearance' if you know what I'm talking about hehe... So yes I expect to see these guys some day :) Well musically I can say that Losing Fight will present you a well polished and well executed for whats been called as 'Run For Cover Sounds'. Yea by directing some sounds like Title Fight's 'Floral Green', Balance & Composure, Superheaven, or Citizen, I think that would fulfill the expectation for what the band would sounds like.
The full length is available to be purchased on DAG Records, cant explain more about the label but it seems like its a label set up by the band CMIIW. Its available on casette tapes physically and if you're such a 21 century digital boy the full length is available on many digital platforms like bandcamp, spotify, etc.



Sites :
Bandcamp - https://dagrecords.bandcamp.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/losingfightmusic
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Losingfightband

No comments: