Halaman Terpenting!!!


Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Album Review : Irrevocable - Where Is Home?

Musician : Irrevocable
Album : Where Is Home?
Date Release : June 9th 2018
Publisher : Self-Released












This I can officially say my first review for a Philippines band. Yes there are not much things to be said for me personally about Philippines band cause since highschool there's only one thing I know about Philippines scene is a band named 'Typecast' and thats it I know nothing further than that! I heard some blowing news from some Singaporean guys as they toured over, it says that the scene has actually much good bands to view but they're like not going any further than in Philippines itself. So yes probably after this I would like to dig much things about Philippines scene.
And this time is the third musician I know it stucks in my head after these two thing before Maribeth, Typecast, and then we have Irrevocable! Yes these guys have lovely sounds as their first full length totally hit out my sense. Incredibly these guys is totally different than any orgcore that you can ever find in South East Asia, yea thats to me personally and I hope that it doesnt get too hyperbolic lol cuz as further as I might now much bands now tend to be sound totally twinkle which leans on much sounds from Algernon-Snowing or American Football-ish or Title Fight-ish. Well they have that twinkle but not contanis too much similarity ooorrrr in other words this is such a postive vibe from me to say to you to listen to this full length. I INTENTIONALLY TO RECOMEND YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS FULL LENGTH! Not that much but its totally worth to hear #Whatever.
One song that totally itchin me is a song so called 'Carrots'. This is a song that recently has been taken out as a single for the full length and taken out as official music video. This song is a about the ceased one as they stated on the bandcamp info itself. The line 'I know you're watching, I know you're watching over' is totally creep the hell outta me! You know imagining when Robert Smith does a stare scene out from a window just like on 'Lullaby' music video F@#^!
Mucially I can describe the music as the perfect blend of modern pop punk with some twinkle ornaments on it! On any related sounds that I can describe about their music is that say if you like some bands like Nervus, Malegoat, or Petal, this could be a nice tunes to hear! This full length is out on every digital platform; Bandcamp, Itunes, Spotify, etc, but I dont know whether this album is produced physically or not. Hope to see them live someday :)


Irrevocable's Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://irrevocable.bandcamp.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/irrevocableph
Twitter - https://twitter.com/irrevocable_ph

No comments: