Halaman Terpenting!!!


Monday, July 13, 2020

Album Review : Roe Knows Best - Muscle Memory

Musician : Roe Knows Best
Album : Muscle Memory
Date Release : May 20th 2020
Publisher : Self-Released

Okay ur next review stuff coming from a musician whom I found on the place where everyone usually digging any good bands on this digital age, bandcamp. Yes it is Roe Knows Best! Totally exciting when bandcamp on the middle of my laying bed hours (which is 09.00 PM) at any day that I cant remember really well. And what first hooked me up for listening to this stuff, yes it is the artwork. You know I actually have kinda bad feeling first cause usually when I found the good artwork or at the least interesting one, its never come up with the good tunes lol.
And this time is different indeed, the EP 'Muscle Memory' not only have a good first impression on its artwork but you Roe Knows Best has done a real gewd work for this one. Well story to be that Roe Knows Best is a music project moniker by Rosana 'Roe' Brein. As I could tell by the discography laid on her bandcamp site, Roe Knows Best could be said started as Rosana's bedroom musical project which previously stuffs are recorded on acoustic guitar. And it seems Rosana is a seriously prolific musician as I can tell you she always put out a new stuff each year since 2011.
The EP 'Muscle Memory' is a real good start for Roe Knows Best cause this one is recorded in full instrument and resulting a dope tunes that you should check out! The first crush for the EP came at the first tune entitled 'No Wonder She's Alone' and damn this tune has a lovely melodies on the intro and synth fills totally melt me out. This tune kinda get me imagining when The Get Up Kids' sound blend up with some more modern sounds like Candy Hearts. Also other four songs not only earworming me at the first glance when I listened to this EP and I personally expecting the previous stuffs would be in a full band version someday. Yea lets hope for the best to it.
Unfortunately the EP is only made available on digital version, really hope someone could sign this gem someday and make it up to be featured on Fest probably?! FYI I thibk This EP has made into my yearly list lol.



Sites :
Bandcamp - https://roeknowsbest.bandcamp.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/roeknowsbest
Twitter - https://twitter.com/roeknowzbest


No comments: