Halaman Terpenting!!!


Friday, January 11, 2019

Album Review : AK//47 - Loncati Pagar Berduri

Artist : AK//47
Album : Loncati Pagar Berduri
Date Release : December 6th 2018
Publisher : Lawless Jakarta Records/Disaster Records










Well its been awhile that I did a review for any hardcore/punk relases back, in like, years ago I guess lol! And this time yes I would like dare myself writing for any hardcore release. This time comes from a band that any local kids that would have probably recognized, AK//47. The first time I discovered this band is by looking back into my highschool years as I read a local zine that spotting intensively, on years 2000's, for youth culture and independent music named Ripple Magazine.
Yes I read their interview and the vocab that was in is like too political and so much anarcho words being laid that me in those ages who were waaay back before being aware of any anarcho vocabs is totally feel like a pre-historic man that travels into future who just discovered civilizations and techs or on on the shortest words, IS BEING STUNNED.
Well comparing to their previous work 'Verba Volant Scripta Manent', this full length much provide moar variety on guitar sound and also tempos and drum patterns that is not every grind band would provide. As being known as well, Garna Raditya, the guitarist for the band, has worked on several bands outside hardcore punk boundaries like OK Karaoke or doing his own postrock/math project solo project under his own name. As you can hear some post rock vibe on a tune 'Kepada Bunga Yang Tumbuh Di Beton' and I personally love the post rock touch that mixed with with the delay guitar sound on the end of the song.
I dont really aware about the album making for this one cause as I know now that Garna reside in Oakland, CA, and in the meanwhile the other guys still live in Semarang. Probably he does the whole thing under the assistance of the US fellows from Violent Opposition, well that's a poor probability I guess lol, but one thing is that this full length sounds much better comparing than the previous full length (Yes I talk about the sound production). The full length is sold via bandcamp internationally and physically produced by two local labels that intensively releasing much hardcore/punk/metal bands these days such as Disaster Records and Lawless Jakarta Records.



Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://ak47grind.bandcamp.com/
Wordpress - https://ak47grind.wordpress.com/
Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/ak47grind

No comments: