Halaman Terpenting!!!


Friday, January 11, 2019

Tokyo Emo/Indie Act You Should Listen To, FALLS!

Probably I would love to say that this writing as a 'pitching' for a Tokyo based emo/indierock act that we all know gonna do a tour this late January to Jakarta and several southeast asia cities. 'I dont care' in any short word that could precisely describe for this lol! The first time I discover this gem is through Waterslide Records. Yes Kazu put out their first records ever on 2015! I bet that everyone would got nailed on the tunes 'In The Way Back'. Well this is the loveliest song, to me personally, as discovering their first EP entitled 'Wednesday' on Waterslide Records. And I think my first Falls' crush, 'Wednesday' EP, would be the quickest and the most critical one than any other of their releases ever put out.
Its been lil difficult to find out moar infos about this band as the whole files contains the info about the band is written in Japanese written and languages :( So sad that you love a band that has a barrier upon it (Damn! Do I look so gay to say such words!). But these guys already done tons of gigs and opening for much touring bands such as Muncie Girls, Yr Poetry, Sport, and many countless abroad bands.
I saw any comment on youtube written on a post for their MV saying 'Thanks Chinese Football' then I said like 'What! That is such a cringy move for bad mouthing a band!'. I know its really hard for you or me or anyone in this earth for doing any 'originalities' but what has to be done on doing good music is a sincerity. Well its okay that your music isnt any fresh thing to be served but the thing is if you do it well then anyone will love it. So yes, lets just be honest to everyone, to yourself! This goes out to Falls, you may say they are twinkle stuff or orgcore or emoish indie rock or anything but they totally doing good on every song. Do love the melodies aside with the heavily twinkling guitar on the most parts. Well Kazu told me that I should see drummer cuz he's 'uniquely good'. Well hopefully I have a chance to it haha!
Recently they just put out an EP on Too Smell Records and also they had couple of singles to put out back in the days, but its really nice to know that they will come arround this January, SO YES PLEASE HAVE A NICE WELCOME TO FALLS!


Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://fallsband.bandcamp.com/
Tumblr - http://falls2016.tumblr.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/fallsband_jp

No comments: