Halaman Terpenting!!!


Thursday, August 29, 2019

An Interview with Tirta Saputra

Let say that this one is not a fresh thing to post actually but it is still that worty to post IMO lol. Well this time I try to post an interview with a friend of mine who owns 9 bands or more on his life. We name this man as Tirta. And even worse is that he plays on my band as well... He's really good at managing band but that's not the point actually lol. OK lets read for what he replies toward my stupid question. Oh ya to be noted as well that this one is an old file and we did this interview while his wife still carrying his daughther on her belly.


01.Sooo the thing is... You're about to have a baby and how's Take going?? As a label, I do concern about this PLEASE BE NOTED!
The fuck man! Why you throw this crappy question!

02.You suddenly appear to remind me of a friend that been fukked up by life itself, disasterhead.
Take is taking a break for ahile cause you know having the first baby is a crucial time. So at the time of pregnancy, the birth, and early ages, Take is on a break for the uncertain period of time unless we all have a good time and good mood someday, we'll start to record some songs again.

03.For this almost 8 period of month, what is the most chaotic craving moment you ever passed??
Alhamdulillah, the craving this is still on a normal border on this 8 period of months. No special things being requested and I bet you'll see what I see if you're in this position Rizkan haha!

04.OK! Between these 10 bands that you front on, which of it that is really really lazy to on the rehearse?
I think I front less than 10 haha! All of it were totally pain in the ass to get on rehearse buuuttt Ache is on the top of it. But there are some of them were having more practice at the time when I have no time to spend on so I have to pass it off a lil bit.

05.How do you know Slickshoes for the first time??
The bootleg tapes culture has introduced me to Slickshoes for the first time. I bought their self-titled album bootleg tapes in Blok-M which the band's font looks like a car logo. It was 2003 as I could remember, I bought that records from Panic Street Stall Distro and I saw their live performance via Warped Tour Video and playing 'Darco' on their set.
From there on, I've been into fast paced punk rock stuffs up to this second.
I used to listen to some punk rock bands like NOFX, Blink 182's 'Chesire Cat', etc, but I found it different when I took a listen to Slick Shoes.

06.How's your introduction to punk?? As you are going 30 now, does MTV play some roles for your early days on knowing punk subculture??
My introduction to punk subculture is actually brought via shirts being sold on temporary theme park that used to settled up in front of my house every fasting month, Ramadhan. There I saw first ever The Exploited shirts written 'Beat The Bastard' with punkish head skull on the artwork. And the stall as well sold some bootleg punk tapes and prolly he's a friend of Amar lol. You can find may kind of tapes there and I bought the bootleg best songs collection of Exploited and Pistols there. I was 9 when I bought the tapes and this one seems stuck in my head rather the lessons that being thought at school lol. BTW I was moar into metallic stuffs those days cause the older kids in my hood were wearing shirts like Morbid Angel, Deicide, Sepultura that he bought on the same place. And I too wear those so called satanic shirts by mom.

07.Personally as things being seen on melodic punk sene like years ago... I saw by its exponent there somekind of differences on a songwriting characters. Let say as Bandung bads were more melodious and Jakarta bands itself were more technical. Do you feel the same way??
I feel the same thing, Bandung bands were more melodious, chiller, and ear catchy. Meanwhile Jakarta ands were faster, putting much aggressions on their music. I think the environment itself that shapes the music lol.

08.Financially, you are well produced on the music scene. So why you still have a day job??
Well... Not quite. I spend a lot of cash for doing music instead of producing cashes by it. Why I choose day job?? Its beacuse I havent found my way to produce money by playing music. Probably Ache will do someday lol!

09.You have so many music projects from D-Beat, Melodic Punk, etc. What are the reasons behind it??? Is it because your love of music so if you play different kind of music you can feel the various music atmosphere??
Other than the love of music, I was accidently being recruited by friends and actually all of it just a fun factors behind it. And I have several friends that play on different musics so that kind of factor that gets me playing on various kind of bands. The main thing is I just wanna have fun for it.
In case the has no more fun factors on it, its like 'lets just end it out' lol

10.I know you engineered some works for your friends' bands. Is there any cases you ever found out that 'This shit is the toughest one I ever worked'.
Hahahaha... Never 'that' much actually but I did once. What I'm doing is just experimenting for this one. Everytime I do the sound engineering is like a tough times cause I'm actually not a really good at this part but you know I just being dare to do it.

11.Petir's tips and tricks! What do you do for saying a no thing towards MLM offering in such a manner.
Piece of cake! Just say 'I have a wife already'
(The fucks going on with your brain Tirta!)

12.Another Petir's tips n trick. What Petir does for granting a permission to the gig.
You're such a nut Rizkan! Communicate man! Just shoot the words right away before the D-day and dont forget to bring any foods while you're on the way home ooorrr... Bring her to the gig

13.Okay... Where did you get the name 'Petir' from?? (In bahasa Petir means lightning bolt). Are you a fan of Thor or Gundala??
Actually my real name is Tirta and that 'Tir' thing that drives everyone to call me as 'Petir' and mostly my highschool mate calls me so. Anto is one of the first person who called me so.

14.Who's Anto??
Highschool mate and we had a band called Hiru.

15.Last question... Any last words or shoutouts??
Cheer up to Rizkan Records. I hope you have so much money to put out Rizkan Fest.

No comments: