Halaman Terpenting!!!


Thursday, August 29, 2019

Album Review : The Battlebeats - The Battlebeats EP

Musician : The Battlebeats
Album : The Battlebeats EP
Publisher : Self-Released
Date Release : August 13th 2019

Okay gladfully the next review stuff coming from the local one yas! And I can say that this is such a suprising thing knowing that Andresa, the bass player of Saturday Night Karaoke, does another musical project yay! And this time he would like to give a name to his moniker project called The Battlebeats. Probably that would be a no longer strange name if you're such a Teenganerate fans. As being noticed, right before playing bass on Saturday Night Karaoke Andresa was a member of Down The Block. Yes I saw their first and the last performance ever on Escape Studio, Bandung on a Saturday Night Karaoke showcase gig.
It was waaayyy before he has those ramones pony on his head and yes he was mohawked as fukk. Later on I found out that he's an avid lover of One Man Army (Aha thats why he was mohawked back then! None a strange thing). And it is good to know that Prabu now has a musically fit in friend on Saturday Night Karaoke, like Andresa. All I know that this guy like to get craze and even much worst than Prabu himself. I think thats why Allah has put this guy on a band with Prabu cause like arround these days Prabu acts more like an older brother to Andresa. Thats what I see so far. Hopefully they're alright with my statement above. Okay this writing has come out of line so godamn much, so lets put it into a line.
Firstly Andresa massaged on IG and he said on that night that he just finished recording some songs and I thought its his accoustic shit. Then yes as he sent me songs on Whatsapp, it kinda suprise me that he just recorded this filthy garrage punk stuffs. All I know that he's into garrage things right now, yes he loves toyGuitar, Teengenerate, Jay Reatard, etc. And this time he just fucking nailed this! The recording thing is totally set and this garrage sounds totally shitty and punk. Actually I'm not a fan of many garrage bands, but some stuffs from Dirtcult or Dirtnap Records are things I'm into as well. So I think this will a be a same chemistry to be built as well though he said that he's not into Dirt Cult or Dirtnap bands somehow.
Really hope that this project will going on to another stuffs as this one has nailed me out lol! This EP is available on bandcamp only lately and hopefully there will be a physical version for this one in the future :)


The Battlebeats' Sites : 

No comments: