Halaman Terpenting!!!


Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Album Review : Worst Party Ever - Here, Online

Musician : Worst Party Ever
Album : Here, Online
Date Release : Febuary 14th 2020
Publisher : No Sleep Records

Ok the next stuff being reviewed on this quarantine day is an EP by the most anticipated band this day, Worst Party Ever! Yes I can guarantee you that they just put out an EP that is worth to be anticipated. Well this time I have to congratulate No Sleep for finally waking up and ressurect this gem lol.
To be honest the first time I took a notice this band is via spotify recomendation, well I remember that was the shuffle play right after playing Retirement Party and suddenly spotify play one of their previous stuff which sounds so acoustic. At first I was like 'Yea good emo acoustic stuff, will get hook later on daddy!' but you know Keegan has always be the happiest person to promote this band on the twitter and one day he tweeted about this band who just signed with No Sleep.
That time on my head was like 'Well Rizkan, it seems like you gotta check their new stuff' and yes game on I just got hooked on their latest stuff. Like why they just being on the real band after three goddamn lofi full fucking lengths! 'Here, Online' is their newest EP by the band and recorded in full band containing 5 songs that is not enough to content my desire for listening to this band tunes on a long time. Too goddamn short and too good to be! I dont know about their plan with No Sleep actually, like probably this EP is just a 'warming up' for a full length to produce#@! I have a great feeling about this band and I think I'm being right lol! Five songs in total on this EP that gonna get you crazy about this Florida band. What makes me in love about this band is they're still leaving an acoustic guitar sound beneath the full band arrangement! This has intepreted the band's nature sound and also bringing its sound to the next level. So yas I'll be patiently waiting and forgotten a bit for their full length to come with No Sleep (Maybe?! But I do have a strong feeling about it). I would pick 'Road Trip' the thing you should hear on this EP. These guys how to pinch your emo/indierock desire and killing it by a song under 3 minutes. Now thats what I recall as pain in the ass!
The EP is out on vinyl via No Sleep Records and you can have them with the shirt bundle. And yas as the emo digital wave, this tune is available on many many digital platforms like bandcamp, spotify, deezer, etc. And I really hope that their song will be available on TikTok or at any local Karaoke place. Fukk their song is just unbelievably singalong-able!



Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://worstpartyever.bandcamp.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/worstpartyeverman

No comments: