Halaman Terpenting!!!


Friday, December 7, 2018

Album Review : Mess - Comfort Creature

Musician : Mess
Album : Comfort Creature
Date Release : August 2nd 2018
Publisher : Reflective Tapes












Finally! After all of such suffocating working hour that hunt me the whole in years, I could come into my lappy desk to update the webzine lol. And I would be honourly mentioning Kevin Day of Aspiga for letting me know about Mess. You know its kinda weird about how he recomended this band. Its like we suddenly talk about Lilac Daze then he recomended me Mess which one of the its member, Evan, formed the band.
But you know if you're into Lilac Daze before, you can find Mess would probably with no suprise. But thankfully again to Internet cuz you know this time the distances has no more seperates us apart from any updates of the scene or anything. We know that Lilac Daze has taken an infinite break due to everyone's on the band were going through every life phase and yes not far from 2016 Kevin just letting me know about Mess! You know being a punk in Indonesia, especially when you lived in the 90's, its pain in the ass for gathering so much infos about the band you loved cuz we live on the edge of the world. We have to go an extra mile effort to get the recent info about the international scene and its totally different now where you every social media platform has now become a scene, I would dare to say. You can digging out new music, hooked up with any friends who lives miles away from you, or looking for any labels to release your music. This happens to me as well cuz you know digging out new music or getting to know about the latest info of your favourite band has always been what I always looking for on the internet.
Okay enough about the tech thing, so we're now up to the EP that about to be out on Reflective Tapes, Mess on 'Comfort Creature' I think has found a far better songwriting comparing to its debut 'Tree'. I found much comforting melodies and guitar riffs for this one and you know if you love the quiet loud thing then yes Mess is such a righteous answer for you. Well I can take an example if you're listening bands like Somerset Thrower or Doe or Pixies for the oldschool one, Mess is such a great stuff you should check out to! This EP will be out on tapes on Olympia based label, Reflective Tapes, and distributed on much digital distribution outlet such as bandcamp, spotify, etc.


Sites :
Bandcamp - https://messmd.bandcamp.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/messband/

No comments: