Halaman Terpenting!!!


Thursday, March 5, 2020

Album Review : Nervus - Tough Crowd

Musician : Nervus
Album : Tough Crowd
Date Release : September 27th 2019
Publisher : Big Scary Monsters

Ok ur next review stuff coming from a UK band as well and this time we'll have a Watford based band, Nervus, who just put out the third full length entitled 'Tough Crowd'. Well I would be honest that I've been so slow that I just got myself sitting to write this one out lol! Like you know the full length itself is officially out on 2019 haha... But hope you guys dont mind of me being so slow.
As we know Nervus itself is innitiated by Em Foster as a musical bedroom project but later on the project grew as a band format. I actually been listening to this since they put out their second full length on Big Scary Monster, 'Everything Dies', but you know I dont think that full length that gets me into their stuff lol. So I would like to say 'Tough Crowd' is the first stuff that got me into this band.
I would like to say that 'Tough Crowd' is a much well-polished and has a better songwriting comparing to the two previous full length. What gets me got hooked for this band is the first track they put out for this full length entitled 'Flies'. You can hear an awesome chorus that probably will stuck in your head for the next 7 days haha and also the thing that being highlighted on this track is they're choir gospel element on the ending! That was a 'boom' moment as I first heard the track. The rest of all are still have same energies and well songwriting. I love this full length so much! Well I could say this is a future matching sound of indiepunk tunes, well if you could compare it with sounds that PUP offers and this full length seems have a magical connection but lets see what the future lies on for the scene.
The full length is available on coloured vinyl or the regular black, CD's, and also available on much digital outlets like Spotify, Bandcamp, Deezer, etc. Last but not least this stuff is put out Big Scary Monster, a label that is responsible for putting out records from some ass kickin bands like Lemuria, Joyce Manor, Algernon Cadwallader, Chris Farren, etc.



No comments: