Halaman Terpenting!!!


Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Album Review : Summerman - fan

Musician : Summerman
Album : fan
Date Release :  January 6th 2019
Publisher : Super Capsaicin











OK next stuff coming from one of my favourite band and one of the Japanese band that I need to see live before I die alongside falls that I just saw last week lol, SUMMERMAN! Yes first time I discovered the band is via Muncie Girls japan tour flyer lol. Yes such a wonder indeed! Last year probably one of the spotlight to see band like Summerman touring along another great band like Muncie Girls and I wonder how that thing could happen again in the future. It turns out the story plot is twisted cause I only could manage to catch Muncie Girls performance in Akihabara and unfortunately there's no Summerman perfomance on that gig :(
But you know the vocalist just gave me the flyer about the release of their second full length 'fan' but it turns out, again!, that he doesnt carry the CDs along with him :( That's all about my tragic story about Summerman and fuck Tirta cuz he managed to see those two bands in the same fucking time on his tour with Eleventwelfth. I think Ache should be disbanded by this reason!
I think the second full length, 'fan', is one of the long awaited album for Summerman cuz on the last stuff they ever put out on KiliKiliVilla is on 2016. Its three fuckin years and yet I still recall this as a long waited term lol. BUT! The thing is this full length has resulted an outstanding output. I'm not one of the less person who will get keen on this full length I guess, they are good, like totally GOOD, in composing their full length. Maybe one of the differences you might find between their first full lenght on 2016 and the recent one is that you might more melodious yet infectious part for this one but comparing their first full length the guys seemingly putting out much more energy and anger than this one. But I'm not pointing a band thing down here, I do do do love the new Summerman music. This one is more contemplative and more well served!
This full length just out on bandcamp recently and hasnt yet been other digital form like spotify, deezer, etc, as far as I concern. And of course, the full length is produced physically on CDs by the new label in da hood, Super Capsaicin! IDK whether this is their own label that they try to establish to put out their own music or not but The CDs is available to be sold on their own website. So yes, Summerman would be a good recomendation on this insomniac cold season!   



Summerman's sites : 
Bandcamp - https://summerman1.bandcamp.com/
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/summermanband/
Website - http://summerman.info/

No comments: