Halaman Terpenting!!!


Sunday, March 17, 2019

Album Review : Real Tree - Whatever Makes Being Together Feel Good EP

Musician : Real Tree
Album : Whatever Makes Being Together Feel Good EP
Date Release : November 14th 2019
Publisher : Get Better Records










HOLLLAAA!!! Yea its been great for having a chance to write in this shitty webzine as you know life, time, and work been so fukked up. I know this shouldnt be an excuse but you know who cares about the webzine anyway since I always write shitty words lol! And after a month of incredible journey track down some good bands to listen to and yes thankfullygod I found Real Tree! And thanks to bandcamp as well for matching me with the band.
And a real shitty thing I found about this band is I couldnt find any updates and news about the band so yes this could be a trouble for me to write this article lol. You know some infos could be a good 'junk word' to be spent on the paragraphs lol. All I know that this band is about to held their release party in Olympia and I just discovered the flyer via Mattie Canino of RVIVR IG story haha! And yes thats all the edge the whole godamn thing and totally at its worst for gathering the infos.
At first I found this is like just stood in the bandcamp with so much supporters on its list but later I just saw some updates that the EP is released by the ultimate queer label ever made on this age, Get Better Records, on tapes. Yes as we know the label has made its quantum leap by releasing so much kickin ass queer music from +HIRS+, Coherence, Dyke Drama, Rexmanningday, Teenage Halloween, Dark Thoughts, etc.
Musically I could describe the music on the EP is like when you found Latterman on a more tender plus melodious way, well let say if you love Dyke Drama's records then this one would be fit in to your ears. Yes what I totally love from this stuff is that the whole songs sound so raw and containing such a good song writing! Yes EP sounds honestly good. Seven songs in total were put into the EP and none of them are shitty. Yes this EP has stucked at the pit of my heart.
As being said on the previous paragraph that the EP is released by Get Better on tapes but it is sold out already. And dont worry this still being available online via bandcamp. And the line 'This album is pay what you can, but please pay if you can <3' that being stated on the BC just got me impressed cause I think thats what music should be, it should be available for everyone who needs and deserve to it :)


Real Tree's Sites : 
Bandcamp - https://realtree.bandcamp.com/

No comments: