Halaman Terpenting!!!


Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Album Review : Notches - Almost Ruined Everything

Musician : Notches
Album : Almost Ruined Everything
Date Release : August 10th 2018
Publisher : Salinas Records / Stupid Bag Records










OK ur next review coming from Notches' second album and yes we do admit stupidly that this mindshot has just appeared on my head and I was like 'WTF I suppose to do a review for Notches' new album a godamn long time ago!'. So yes I love the album and would like to say a sorry for the band cause I just made it up on the damn late-plus-wrong time :(
Actually I would honourly to thank enough to Dead Broke Rekerds for being responsible introducing me to the band for the first time via their EP 'Change My Mind'. Yes for real that EP has totally blown me away. Since then I made a follow up to any stuffs that the band has produced 2 EP's, 1 demo, and 2 full lengths. That could be catagorized as productive in my personal opponion for any of an indie/punk band.
And also this time the second full length has been released by various labels like Stupid Bag Records, and the almighty Salinas Records! Yes those both labels have a seriously gewd musical curation along this time to me personally. So yes by putting out Notches' second full length, 'Almost Ruined Everything', is totally monumental.
Musically as I could compare to their previous work, this full length has come into a conclusion that the band has improved everything correctly, yes I would like to say in song writing and music producing. This full length will let you hearing of band's more well-shaped songwriting and I can hear so much damn gewd melodies thrown in every song. So yas the songs on this full length is much more singalongable the previous one. And this is really dumb actually cause as this writing being posted, I know they are prep out for the full length #3 haha! SORRY ONCE AGAIN!
The full length is produced on cassette tape by Stupid Bag Records and 12" by Salinas Records and also the records is available to be bought digitally on bandcamp, spotify, itunes, etc. Yes please dig this one out! YOU SHOULD.



No comments: