Halaman Terpenting!!!


Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Album Review : Worriers - You Or Someone You Know

Musician : Worriers
Album : You Or Someone You Know
Date Release : March 6th 2020
Publisher : 6131 Records

Okay still on the isolation phase, the next review stuff coming from one of my favorite Philly based indiepunk band who just put out a new full length in the middle of this pandemic time. Well at the least, Worriers put out a new full length and that would be a great matter to me though this is time to be greatly anxious about what more to come on the ahead of times hehe...
I can say and I believe anyone would agree with me that the last full length Worriers to put out 'Survival Pop' is a masterpiece. I mean that's the best output they could put out to me comparing on the two albums been produced. And some says that maintaining a good output on a band is a hard thing to do. As a matter of fact indeed it truly is. So by that, I would like to announce that Worriers has overcome it!
The new full length 'You Or Someone You Know' has been a proof that the band could produce another masterpiece. Still rooting on their signature sound, I think Lauren Denitzio doesnt have to be a trying-so-hard-to-get-evolute on its songwriting. Yes this one sounds good as it is and it is still Worriers as it is and I love that! One of the difference I could find on this album as comparing on the last full length, 'Survival Pop', is that this record sounds more contemplative as I would say that 'Survival Pop' sounds more emotional. I dont know probably mood has taken a largr part for this one. And of course I dont say that Worriers sounds so emo like Texas Is The Reason or Braid hahaha (There you go Rizkan! Try to make another useless joke). Worriers' 'You Or Someone You Know' is a stuff you should not to miss.
The full length is available on Vinyl and CD through 6131 Records. As we all know that the label has been a home for several emo/indiepunk bands/musicians like Touche Amore, Julien Baker, I'm Glad Its You, Macseal, etc. And this full length is also available on much digital outlets like bandcamp, spotify, deerzer, etc. As the word been spread, the band also has stated to postpone their tour to May due to Corona Outbreak on US States. Hopefully they can make it out May and things get better soon.

No comments: